There are many customers who contacted our consulting call center and wondered what kind of light plate to use when building the workshop is the best. Realizing that this is also a question of many customers as well as interested readers, in this article we would like to introduce the two best used factory light panels that many people choose today.
2 Best type of workshop light sheet
Due to its many preeminent features, widely used in many projects, the roofing panel is manufactured with many different types, designs and designs. In the light materials market today, there are 2 types of light panels for the best factory, highly appreciated by contractors and users today are:
1 / Polycarbonate roofing sheet
Polycarbonate is a light-taking sheet produced from a thermoplastic polymer, in which the polymer units are bonded together through carbonate groups. The product is widely used in many projects with the following characteristics:
- The ability to get good light, can be up to 89 – 93% for transparent roofing
- Capable of soundproofing, up to 31db to minimize noise
- Being able to insulate, insulate, and prevent fire, helping to keep the space safe during thunderstorms.
- Has anti-UV coating, which protects the user’s health and protects the durability of the products inside.
- High strength, unbreakable, resistant to 250 times of glass, 20 times of mica plastic and 6 times of tempered glass.
- Light weight, only of the weight of glass of the same thickness, convenient for moving, constructing and installing.
- Diverse in colors and types with products from many countries such as Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia …
Although there are many advantages, but the polycarbonate factory light roofing sheet has a disadvantage that is its ability to get light not with glass. However, with the weather conditions in Vietnam, this is not a big disadvantage and does not affect the light of the space inside.
2 / Composite workshop light-plate
Composite panels are also one of the most commonly used light-roofing panels today due to their high durability, low cost, and suitability to the weather conditions of Vietnam. This product has the main ingredients of carbon fiber, composite glass fiber, polyester high standard plastic … In addition, some other auxiliary components of the composite light plate are ceramic fiber, thermostable synthetic fiber, nomex fiber …
To become the leading product in the light materials market, composite panels have the following characteristics:
- Ability to get light from 85 – 90%, with anti-UV coating
- Good bearing capacity, good resistance in temperature conditions from minus 30 to positive 120 degrees Celsius.
- Capable of sound insulation, not oxidized, abrasive, does not react when exposed to an acidic, alkaline environment, especially suitable for use in factories or coastal areas.
- Because it is made of synthetic resin, it is highly flexible, easy to create a high dome shape, effectively replacing the glass.
- Variety of colors, with 2 designs: wavy or flat, can be used for many types of projects.
However, compared to Polycarbonate, composite panels have inferior aesthetics, not be used much to light up civil works, but only commonly used in the manufacturing industry.
The reasons factories should use roofing for light
Roofing light is one of the products with many outstanding advantages, widely used in all projects. This product is often chosen by factory owners for roofing for the following reasons:
Save power consumption
Roofing is a material used as a substitute for glass due to its high strength, light weight, and good sound insulation ability. In particular, the light roofing sheet can let light through with the ability to get light from 85 – 95% depending on the product. This helps to save maximum energy consumption for lighting during the day each day.
Not only that, the product also has good thermal insulation, can reduce up to 50-60 the amount of heat impacted on the space by the external environment. Reducing power loss, according to statistics, the installation of light roofing for factories can save up to 70% in power consumption.
Improve labor productivity
When the light is fully arranged, bright and consistent colors will help improve labor productivity by 20-30%. At the same time, it also helps people working in the factory to reduce the risk of carefulness, reduce fatigue, stress, and limit occupational accidents and errors in the work process. This is also the leading reason why factory owners increase the use of light roofing over traditional roofing.
Maximum cost savings
Not only helps to save costs through energy savings, but also helps to save a lot of costs for construction and installation. Due to its light weight, high durability, the product allows for quick, easy and convenient transportation of construction. From there to save maximum time and cost.
CÔNG TY TNHH VẬT LIỆU NHIỆT PHÁT LỘC
Được thành lập ngày 24/01/2007 - là đơn vị tiên phong trong lĩnh vực sản xuất vật liệu cách nhiệt, bảo ôn và vật liệu nhựa kỹ thuật hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Phát Lộc tập trung sản xuất với 6 dòng sản phẩm chính bao gồm: Tấm lợp Eurolines, tấm nhựa kỹ thuật (PVC/PP), tấm lấy sáng, tấm nhựa ốp tường, pallet nhựa PVC/PP, tấm cách nhiệt