Polycarbonate corrugated sheets 0.8 to 2mm thickness. Typical Applications inlcude: Skylights roofing, architectural roofing, light roofing and awnings, residential roofing: pergolas, canopies, patios & sunrooms, swimming pools, etc.
Polycarbonate Lightplates – shock-resistant, hail-resistant and durable transparent. Polycarbonate plates are co-extruded, and thus feature an additional, durable surface protection layer against UV radiation. The result is superior weather resistance.
- Variety of waves: 5, 6, 11 waves
- Thickness polycarbonate sheet: 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm
- Colors: clear, green
- 80% to 90% light transmission
- UV coating and color options
- Impact resistant and virtually unbreakable
- Transparent: up to 90% light transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- Lightweight – less than half the weight of glass
- Good fire rating
- Easy to work with and install
- Architectural roofing
- Industrial skylights/rooflights and sidelights
- Agricultural greenhouses and other structures
- Residential roofing: pergolas, canopies, patios & sunrooms, swimming pools, etc.
- Light roofing and awnings
- Polycarbonate skylight/rooflights systems
- Complete corrugated polycarbonate roofing solutions